The year-end is a wonderful holiday season for many people, but it’s also the busiest time of the year for the Postal Operators. Postal delivery may be delayed due to:-
* Increment Mails for Festive Posting
* Tighter Customs Security at some countries
* Adverse weather conditions, particularly in USA, Canada and Europe
* In a situation of mail backlogs, transit time may take up to 1 month or even longer than usual.
* Please note that international orders placed on or after December 1st are not guaranteed to arrive by December 25th. While we strive to ship everything as fast as we can, conditions outside of our control can slow down the delivery of some international orders.
* For urgent and time sensitive orders, please consider express shipping to avoid disappointment.
Please note that all dispatch to Canada will be suspended till further notice. We only accept express shipping for all Canada orders. Direct Updates Information on Canada Post postal strike situation here.
Do not want to pay extra for express shipping? Free upgrade is available for orders with 3 bottles (USA/Worldwide), 4 bottles (UK/Europe/Canada). More info about free upgrade please click here.